This website is owned and controlled by Mediter Europe S.L. with C.I.F. B54290523. Our registered office is at Calle Torre del Oro, 8, Local 16-17, 03189 Orihuela Costa (Alicante), Spain.
You can contact us by phone +34 965 329 086 or by e-mail: email@example.com
In compliance with the conditions stated within the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December (LOPD/Data Protection Law), we wish to inform you that the data provided by you will be incorporated into the following files:
• The data controller being Mediter Europe S.L, who will use your data exclusively for processing, updating and storage of details belonging to potential clients who have been previously identified as such.
• Your data will not be shared with any third party unless you have given your consent, or we find ourselves legally obliged to do so.
Claims: you may exercise your right of access, correction, opposition, limitation of the data processing, removal or the right to be forgotten, to object to automated processing and data portability at any time by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller for the data supplied by you is:
Mediter Europe S.L. (+34 965 329 086, email@example.com)
Purposes of the data processing:
Mediter Europe S.L. will use your data for the following purposes:
• Creation of quotes and for follow up communications between both parties.
• To manage the commercial relationship with the client.
• To manage the administrative services carried out by the controller.
• Communications made via email regarding services provided, marketing information or information relating to activities undertaken by the controller, although always when permission has been expressly stated.
• Invoicing and tax declarations.
Acceptance and permission from the interested party given as part of the execution of a service contract or a data collection form.
Data storage periods:
The personal data will be stored for as long as a professional relationship exists between the interested party and the controller. When that relationship ends, the data processed in accordance with each of the purposes stated above will be maintained during the period of time foreseen by current legislation. Processed data will be stored until the aforementioned legally applicable periods expire.
Rights of the interested party:
According to that established in Regulation 2016/679 from the European Parliament, anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Mediter Europe S.L is handling their personal data. In particular, you can exercise the following rights in relation to Mediter Europe S.L:
▪ Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted for handling.
▪ Right of rectification: it allows for the correction of errors, modifying data that may be inaccurate or incomplete and thereby guarantee the accuracy of the information object of the data handling.
▪ Right to delete: it allows users to request the elimination of the data being handled, when it is no longer necessary for the execution or provision of any given service.
▪ Right to opposition: the right of the interested party to oppose the processing of their personal data or to request cessation of same, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of potential claims, in which case we will keep the data blocked during the corresponding period while the legal obligations persist.
▪ Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications by Mediter Europe S.L. In this case, you may revoke your consent at any time to receiving these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose.
▪ Limiting the data handling: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims or legal suits.
▪ Data portability: interested parties may ask to receive the data relating to them and that has been facilitated to us or – always providing it is technically possible to do so — they may request that we send the data to another data handling party of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
▪ The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of any decision based on automated processing that produces any substantial effect.
▪ The right to withdraw consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the data handling based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights detailed above, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of right you wish to exercise.
We hereby inform you that if you have not been successful when exercising your rights or are not satisfied with the manner in which your request has been dealt with, you may present a claim before the relevant controlling authority. Should you require more information regarding this right or how to exercise it, please consult the AGPD website:
Tel. 901 100 099 or 912 663 517.
C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. In this regard, our website will be analyzed in order to count the number of visitors and to see which pages are visited the most. This will enable us to improve our website and our services. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.