Selling a Property in Spain

Selling a Property in Spain

Should you want to sell your property in Spain, then Mediter Real Estate can help you to market your property effectively. Our office in Spain has gained extensive experience in the property market making sure that you get qualified professional treatment.

Active Marketing

Your property will be actively promoted through our network of Real Estate Agents in Spain, Norway, Denmark and UK in addition to the Mediter Home Guide, Internet and our various window displays.

Right Valuation

When selling your home, the current available listings are your competition, how you price your property relative to the competition is critical if you are to succeed in it selling.

To assist you in this we will come out and perform a valuation. This is an informal assessment of the property’s market value.

Exclusive contract

Mediter offers you an Exclusive contract to sell your property. There are significant benefits for you with an Exclusive contract that is totally free.

  • Mediter Real Estate takes the responsibility of selling you property and we do not charge you anything before the property is sold
  • You only need to communicate with one Estate agency
  • The property are advertised through:
    • Our collaborating network through out europe (around 1,200 agents)
    • Newsmail to our large database of clients and potential clients
    • Mediter Real Estate website in four languages.
    • Exhibitions
    • External property portals in UK, Denmark and Norway
    • Windows displays

The rigth documentation

Mediter markets and sell properties where only the formal documentation is in place. When your selling your Spanish property there are several types of documents that is needed to complete the sale. When all these documents are in place we can then start marketing your property.

To assist us in putting your property on the market, and to speed up the process when we have a buyer we require the following documentation

  • Copy of title deeds “escriture de compra venta”
  • Mortgage documentation, if you have a mortgage “escriture de hipoteca”
  • Copy of your last water and electricity bills
  • First habitation licence “cedula de habilidad”
  • Copy of SUMA bill
  • Copy of identification documentation E.G. passport. NIE
  • Receipt for paid community fee “Recibo de la comunidad”
  • EPC – Energy Performance Certificate

We look forward to hear from you.